A month after he was introduced as the 34th head coach of the Yale football team, Tony Reno officially announced his staff today.

Reno’s first staff includes three former Harvard assistants and two of his colleagues under former Yale head coach Jack Siedlecki. Defensive coordinator Rick Flanders is the first staff’s only holdout from the Tom Williams era — he’s now entering his 16th season at Yale. On the other side of the ball, former UMass head coach Kevin Morris has been named the offensive coordinator. During the three seasons he led the Minutemen, Morris compiled a 16–17 record.

Here is the rest of the staff in alphabetical order:

Kris Barber ’73, tight ends: A former Yale quarterback, Barber comes back to his alma mater after one season overseeing the wide receivers at Harvard.

Kevin Cahill, special teams coordinator and wide receivers: Cahill spent the last four years as an assistant coach at the University of Maine, working with special teams, running backs and wide receivers.

Larry Ciotti, running backs: Ciotti first joined the Bulldogs in 1991 under Hall-of-Fame head coach Carm Cozza. During his 17-year tenure at Yale, Ciotti mentored the Elis’ top three career rushing leaders: Rashad Bartholomew ’00, Robert Carr ’05 and Mike McLeod ’09.

Joe Conlin, associate head coach, run game coordinator and offensive line: One of the three coaches Reno hired off Harvard head coach Tim Murphy’s staff, Conlin helped the University of New Hampshire to appear in seven straight NCAA tournaments before joining the Crimson in 2011.

David Petzing, outside linebackers: The former Middlebury footballer spent the last two years as a graduate assistant at Boston College and was a volunteer assistant at Harvard in 2009.

Steven Vashel, defensive backs: Vashel spent the last three seasons coaching defensive backs at Maine. Under his leadership, the Black Bears led the Colonial Athletic Association in pass defense in 2011. Vashel also spent the 1994 season at Harvard.

Dwayne Wilmot, defensive line and recruiting coordinator: During his only season at Harvard, Wilmot helped to orchestrate the toughest pass rush and rushing defense in the Ancient Eight. Wilmot also spent five seasons at Maine, his alma mater, as the defensive line coach and recruiting coordinator.