Hold it, QPac. Quinnipiac University may lose its contract with the transportation company Dattco after a spike in the number of reported incidents of public urination on or near the shuttles, the Quad News at Quinnipiac reported this weekend. Thirty-eight Quinnipiac students, including 32 female students, were cited for public urination by the New Haven Police Department in the past two months, more than any other school in the region, the Quad News reported.

A new leader. Mario Monti GRD ’68, a former member of the European Commission and president of Milan’s Bocconi University, accepted a mandate on Sunday to take over as Italy’s new prime minister following former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s Saturday afternoon resignation.

The young and the inspiring. Jake Conway ’11, the founder of Yale’s first LGBTQ-interest magazine, Q, was selected as one of this year’s OUT100, an annual listing of the 100 most inspirational members of the LGBTQ community.

Knitting for good. A group of seven School of Public Health students met in the school’s student lounge on College Street this Saturday to knit scarves that will be donated this Christmas to the New Haven Home Recovery — a local nonprofit that provides support to homeless women and children.

Aww! The Friday wedding of John Balzano and Anthony Porto, both of whom work at the University, made the wedding announcements section of The New York Times on Sunday. Balzano is a lecturer at Yale Law School, and Porto is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the School of Medicine.

Harvard is no fun. Because of issues with Harvard Licensing, the Freshman Class Council has been unable to sell its T-shirts for The Game. Harvard Licensing, which the Yale College Dean’s Office said FCC had to consult before they could print the shirts, objected to the use of the names of celebrity alumni, like Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates.

OK, so Harvard is a little fun. As Sex Week at Yale faces its possible end, some of our Cantab comrades are planning the first-ever Sex Week at Harvard College, the student organization Sexual Health Education & Advocacy throughout Harvard College announced Nov. 11.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1957 Princeton students wake up to the letter “Y” burned in grass near the school’s Palmer Satdium and to a fresh coat of white paint covering 1879 Hall, just days before the Princeton-Yale football game.