Wally found a home. Wally — the tabby that had found love from Morsels, but was at risk of being sent to a shelter — has been adopted by a local veterinarian. “She has a lot of land, some horses, and even a barn filled with chipmunks for Wally to chase!” Morsel Abi Nishimura ’13 wrote in an email to the News. “We’re all thrilled with his new housing situation.”

@fakedeanmary. Despite being shut down last week, the Twitter account parodying Yale College Dean Mary Miller account has returned (albeit with a different name). “Miller” tweeted today: “Rumors of our death were greatly exaggerated, but username will change to comply with the ‘laws’, try following @fakedeanmary.”

It’s that day. Hand-Breaded Chicken Tender Day in the residential colleges is here.

Sushi all the time. Miya’s Sushi announced on its Twitter account that it is now open seven days as week.

Dub-what? The Toad’s email Wednesday night announced: “NO MORE DUB-STEP on Wednesdays.”

Hacking. HackYale, an open lecture series sponsored by the Yale College Council, will teach Yalies how to become successful entrepreneurs. Every Wednesday night for the semester, HackYale’s team of William Gaybrick LAW ’12, Bay Gross ’13, Brennan Moore, and Max Pommier ’14 will teach students web development and application design.

Looming. Morse and Stiles’ annual loom class — taught by “an expert weaver instructor” — will start this Sunday afternoon in the Crescent Underground Fabric Arts Studio, Morse Master Frank Keil announced in an email Tuesday.

Last chance dance? Heads of the Senior Class Council — Class Secretary Kevin Adkisson ’12 and Treasurer Ben Schenkel ’12 — welcomed 16 to the SCC last night via email. The SCC will plan social events for seniors throughout the year, ending with Senior Week and Class Day in May.

A week after Troy Davis was executed in Georgia, the Yale Democrats organized a petition urging Governor Dannel Malloy to repeal the death penalty in Connecticut — ultimately collecting, along with Yale ACLU and the Black Student Alliance at Yale, 411 signed letters from students during dinner at residential colleges.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1968 University President Kingman Brewster says a major obstacle to making the campus coed is finding a donor to commit $30 million to accommodate the additional 1,500 students.

YALE DAILY NEWS