Despite New Haven’s fiscal woes, fireworks for America’s 235th birthday will launch from the summit of East Rock next Monday.

At a press conference Wednesday, Mayor John DeStefano Jr. announced that the city has secured donations from IKEA and Wells Fargo to keep the tradition of annual firework celebrations going this year. City officials expect the fireworks, which will close several streets around East Rock Park, to draw 40,000 viewers.

“At a time when many are staying close to home for the July 4th holidays we are grateful to be a part of maintaining one of New Haven’s long-standing traditions that the whole family can enjoy!” IKEA sales manager Jeffery Zeitlin said in a press release.

Wells Fargo vice president Kevin Burke tied the bank’s donation to its financial support of other causes in the city, including New Haven Promise. The Fourth of July fireworks, Burke said, creates “civic pride and connectivity.”

While he would not disclose the individual donations of either IKEA or Wells Fargo, city spokesman Adam Joseph said in an email that the donors gave a total of $25,000 for the event.

Fireworks will begin lighting the night sky at 9:15 p.m Monday.

Below is a list of public viewing locations provided by the city:

Blake Field at 1080 State Street (parking at Blake Rink/Mitchell Drive Lots)

Wilbur Cross High School football stadium on Mitchell Drive (parking at Wilbur Cross High School and ancillary Mitchell Drive lots)

College Woods Interior on Mitchell Drive/Cold Spring Road/Livingston Street (limited street parking as allowed)

Rice Field on English Drive off View Street (pedestrian access only)

East Rock’s parking lots and road to the summit will be inaccessible all day, and the city will charge an entrance fee to the park at the base. A shuttle service will be running between the base and the summit from 5 p.m. to 8:45 p.m., with return trips after the show concludes.