No, James Franco GRD ’16 is not giving a master’s tea this week about how he is preparing to host Sunday’s Oscars, but there are still some other teas you may want to check out.

For the Yalies who can’t get enough sports action, check out Saybrook’s master’s tea, cosponsored by us at the News, on Tuesday at 4 p.m. with Jon Wertheim ’93. Wertheim is a senior writer for Sports Illustrated and the co-author of “SCORECASTING: The Hidden Influences Behind How Sports Are Played and Games Are Won.” Wertheim is one of the top investigative writers for Sports Illustrated and has written stories about topics ranging from athletes’ babies born out-of-wedlock to performance enhancing drug use.

Also at Saybrook on Thursday at 4 p.m., Ann Yonkers, who is the FreshFarm Markets Exectutive Director and an organic farmer, will speak on “Growing a Farmers’ Market.” Described by the Washingtonian Magazine as a “farmers’ market guru,” Yonkers helps operate 11 producer-only farmers’ markets in the Chesapeake Bay region. The tea is co-sponsored by the Yale Sustainable Food Project.

Exclusively for Jonathan Edwards’ students, Jason Alexander of “Seinfeld” fame will hold a master’s tea at 1:30 p.m. on Friday in the master’s living room. Yes, George Costanza will be here.