Although we must wave goodbye to the exciting weekend, with the Freshman Dance and the Super Bowl, we have a full week of master’s teas ahead. With three all on Wednesday at 4 p.m., you may have to make a tough decision.

For all future entrepreneurs, political chairmen, philanthropists or anyone who strives to obtain a never-ending resume, head over to Pierson on Tuesday at 4 p.m. to chat with Pierson Associate Fellow Daniel Rose. Rose’s endeavors include chairing a 85 year-old real estate organization, directing the Baltic-American Freedom Foundation, and receiving numerous awards in every philanthropic and governmental category you can imagine. The subject of his tea will be “Toward a New Black American Narrative.”

Rock on at Trumbull this Tuesday at 4 p.m. with Jeff Pollack, Chairman/CEO of Global Media and Entertainment for Pollack Media Group. Pollack will be presenting his list of the 10 most important rock bands of all time. Pollack’s work includes helping produce the U2/Green Day concert that marked the reopening of the New Orleans Superdome after Hurricane Katrina, and, most recently, acting as a musical supervisor for “Crazy Heart,” which went on to win the Academy Award for Best Original Song.

If you were at the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear or just laughed till it hurt when Justin Bieber and Jon Stewart switched bodies on last Thursday’s “The Daily Show,” you do not want to miss seeing “The Daily Show” writer Hallie Haglund ’05 at Branford this Wednesday at 4 p.m. Haglund was a member of the Yale all-female sketch group The Sphincter Troupe and studied improvisation after graduation with the Upright Citizen’s Brigade.

Over at Calhoun at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, John Tierney will speak on “The Rediscovery of Willpower.” Tierney writes the “Findings” science column for the New York Times, which keeps us informed on all the quotable research discoveries of the day (like “No really! Researchers do say that eating imaginary chocolate helps you lose weight!”).

Also on Wednesday at 4 p.m., Rebecca Hamilton and Jon Sawyer ’74 will be at Pierson for a master’s tea titled: “After the Vote: Challenges and Opportunities for a Two-State Sudan.” Hamilton is a special correspondent on Sudan for The Washington Post and Sawyer is the executive director of the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting. Hamiliton provides in-depth, up-to-date reports on Sudan for her Pulitzer Center reporting project “Sudan in Transition.”

Author of the critically acclaimed “Dreaming in Chinese: Mandarin Lessons in Life, Love and Language,” Deborah Fallows will speak at Davenport this Thursday at 4 p.m to discuss “How to think like the Chinese think: Lessons from Dreaming in Chinese.”