January may be coming to an end, but February promises a handful of intriguing master’s teas. Here are the teas that may interest you this week:

The Yale Iron Chefs who made it past the preliminaries early today may want to check out and learn a few tips from Mark Furstenberg, a bread baking connoisseur who will be speaking at Davenport College this Wednesday at 4 p.m. Furstenberg is celebrated for his culinary entrepreneurship and artisan bread. Do you really need convincing after the word “artisan bread?”

Rebecca Blumenstein, the former Managing Editor of The Wall Street Journal Online and the current Deputy Managing Editor and the International Editor of The Wall Street Journal will be at Branford this Wednesday at 9 p.m. Blumenstein will be discussing “Newspapers in the Era of Globalization.” The tea is co-sponsored by The Poynter Fellowship for Journalism at Yale and Branford College.

Does the phrase “axis of evil” ring any bells? The phrase is widely attributed to former George W. Bush speechwriter David Frum ‘82, although he said in a 2008 New York Times interview he merely “collaborated on the phrase.” Frum, a former Directed Studies student, will speak Thursday at 7 p.m. at a Davenport master’s tea co-sponsored by the William F. Buckley Jr. Program.