Things at Yale are working a bit out of sync after another blanket of snow was dumped upon New Haven last night.

Yale College Dean Mary Miller e-mailed Yale College Students at 9:38 a.m. instructing them to check Classesv2 to make sure class is still on since some professors may not have been able to make it to campus.

Meanwhile as of 10:21 a.m., the Yale Shuttles are not running.

“Due to road conditions we are unable to run the shuttles at this time,” Ed Bebyn, manager of Yale Parking and Transit, wrote in an e-mail this morning. “Fortunately the snow has stopped falling but streets remain impassable.”

According to the Yale Emergency Management website, the University has a snow delay until 10:30 a.m. A message on the site read:

Personnel performing emergency, medical, public safety, dining, facilities, and other essential work report at usual.

Others who can delay coming to work report at 10:30 AM.

The Hartford Courant reported Governor Dannel Malloy asked drivers in a tweet around 5:30 a.m. to wait a while before they commute. Mayor John DeStefano Jr. made a similar request, according to the Courant, asking people to not drive around the city. Wesleyan University is closed, the article added.

Do you have class? Did your professors make it in and tell funny stories about their journeys? Are you going sledding at the Yale Divinity School? E-mail us at crosscampus@yaledailynews.com

UPDATE: 1:17 p.m.

The shuttles are getting going again, however according to an e-mail from Bebyn at 12:40 p.m. they will be “slowly resuming.”