Only 80 tickets were left for The Game as of 4:35 Thursday. After those 80 seats are sold, no tickets will be available for students to purchase.

Representatives of Yale are heading to Peru this weekend to discuss the return of the Machu Picchu artifacts, Peruvian president Alan Garcia told the Agence France-Presse Thursday.

L’chaim! Students spontaneously broke out into the Hora in Woolsey Rotunda during lunch Thursday accompanied by the Yale Klezmer Band. “I guess it was all of that pre-Thanksgiving energy — sometimes people get a little stir-crazy and sometimes crazy people like to dance,” Nina Beizer ’12 said.

New Haven is gearing up for the holiday season. The city’s holiday tree on the New Haven Green was being decorated with lights Thursday.

Yale Colleges Against Cancer hosted a “Celebrity Karaoke Contest” featuring faculty in the Silliman dining hall during dinnertime Thursday. In an e-mail to Sillimanders, Master Judith Krauss said “fortunately for the other contestants,” she had other commitments and could not be present to sing at the event.

Pancake breakfast before the tailgate? In a college wide e-mail, Trumbull College Council President Peter Minnig ’12 announced that students in the college will enjoy a free breakfast at an International House of Pancakes in Cambridge, before Saturday’s tailgate.

Harvard comedy group On Harvard Time released a new version of its Yale admissions spoof video “Why Did I Choose Yale?” Wednesday. In its new format, the reference to the murder of Annie Le GRD ’13 is replaced with the question “What happened to the original line in this video?”

They must have time turners. Kat Lanigan ’13 and Samantha Hansen ’13 were the first two people in line at 2:30 p.m. for the midnight screening of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1.” Lanigan donned a Griffyndor shirt, but Hansen wore muggle attire.

Officials from the National University of Singapore said they are moving forward with plans to open a liberal arts college with Yale in the island nation, according to the online newspaper University World News. An official from the NUS steering committee for the project said the final details of the project will be released in December.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1910 The Game ends in a draw. Neither team scores a single point during the battle at the Yale Bowl.

YALE DAILY NEWS