The men’s squash team will look to secure the Ivy title on Saturday in its last conference match against Harvard at the Brady Squash Center.

So far, the Bulldogs (11–1, 5–0 Ivy) have maintained a perfect record in the Ivy League. The Elis took down Brown 6–3 last weekend and narrowly defeated defending Ivy League Champion Princeton 5–4 on Jan. 30.

“Barring a disaster, we should have a great chance to win the Ivy Title,” Sharyar Aziz ’10 said.

The Bulldogs began the season ranked No. 4 in the National College Squash Association’s nationwide rankings but have risen to the No. 2 spot.

Harvard, which is currently ranked No. 5, lost earlier this season to Princeton and Rochester, teams the Elis defeated in January.

“Harvard is really strong at No. 1” C.J. Plimpton ’11 said. “Otherwise, in all the other spots, we’re the favorites.”

The Bulldogs last won the Ivy title in 2006, when the championship was split three ways between Princeton, Harvard and Yale. The Elis have only won the Ivy title six times in the last 53 years, including the very first title in 1957. Princeton has earned 16 titles, including seven since 1999, while Harvard boasts the most all-time titles with 36.

After Saturday’s match, the Elis will look to finally end Trinity’s domination on the courts. The No. 1 Bantam’s recently swept Williams 9–0, earning their 220th consecutive match win. Trinity, which boasts 11 consecutive national titles, is currently undefeated this season.

The Elis hope to face-off against Trinity in the final round of the College Squash Association National Team Championships, which will be hosted by Yale from Feb. 19 to 21. But to make it to the final round, the Bulldogs will have to face some of the strongest opponents in the league.

“Obviously, the Rochester match is going to be a tough one,” Rusty Feldman ’10 said.

Rochester, which is currently ranked No. 3, slipped past Princeton early in the season, 5–4, and could pose a threat to the Bulldogs at Nationals.

“If we play well enough and get another shot at Trinity, you never know what can happen,” Feldman said.

Play begins at 1 p.m. Saturday at the Brady Squash Center