The men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams rebounded from their losses to Harvard and Princeton last weekend with two decisive victories against Brown on Wednesday, winning 161–137 and 191–107, respectively. The women’s team won every race in the meet, while the men won 11 out of the 16.

The women’s A squad won the 200-yard medley relay and the Bulldogs’ momentum never dwindled. Abigail Nunn ’12 took the 1,000-yard freestyle, which was followed by a first-place finish from Joan Weaver ’13 in the 200-yard freestyle. Molly Albrecht ’13 won both the 100-yard backstroke and the 500-yard freestyle. Similarly, Monica Tung ’13 placed first in both the 200- and 100-yard butterfly.

Alex Forrester ’13 and Susan Kim ’10 were also in top form Wednesday. Kim proved that her loss last week in the 100-yard breaststroke — her first of the season in the event — would not be a reoccurring trend. She not only won that event, but also finished first in the 200-yard breaststroke and 200-yard IM. Forrester was victorious in both the 50-yard freestyle and 200-yard backstroke.

Cynthia Tsay ’13 had an impressive victory in the 100-yard freestyle and the Bulldogs took first in the 400-yard freestyle relay.

“Our number one in every event is stronger than [Brown’s] number one,” Ileana Lucos ’11 said. “We needed to win these races because that’s what will be necessary to be competitive at Ivies.”

On the diving front, divers Paige Meneses ’13 and Rachel Rosenberg ’12 won the 1-meter and 3-meter events, respectively.

After a heart-breaking, 0.01 second loss in the 200-yard medley relay to start the meet off, the men’s team responded with three straight victories on its way to a convincing win.

“It’s great that the pieces of the puzzle finally came together,” Matt Lee ’11 said. “Team morale has always been high but we have lost some close meets throughout the season — it is nice to have one fall in your favor.”

Lee took first in the 1,000-yard freestyle, which was followed by a 1-2 finish in the 200-yard freestyle from Lugar Choi ’11 and Kyle Veatch ’11, respectively. Similarly, captain Tom Robinson ’10 and Mike Dominski ’13 secured the top two places in the 100-yard backstroke.

Choi was victorious again in the 100-yard freestyle, as was Robinson in the 200-yard backstroke. Lee and Dominski battled it out in the 500-yard freestyle for a 1-2 finish, with Lee coming out on top. Goksu Bicer ’12 picked up two wins in the 50-yard freestyle, finishing in 20.89 seconds, and 100-yard butterfly with a time of 49.40.

On the diving boards, Drew Teer ’10 and Colton Staab ’12 went 1-2, respectively in both the 1- and 3-meter events.

The Elis ended the day strong with a win in the 400-yard freestyle relay.

“It’s good to have a win going into our last home meet,” Craig Steen ’11 said. “We now have the motivation we need to starting training hard in the coming weeks before Ivies.”

Both Eli squads next face Connecticut this Saturday in their last meet before the Ivy League Championships.