The women’s basketball team faces a important pair of Ivy League road games this weekend. The Bulldogs (6-10, 1-1 Ivy), coming off of a dominant 67-43 victory over Brown, will look to extend their winning streak as they travel to play Penn (1-14, 0-1) tonight and Princeton (13-2, 1-0) tomorrow.

The Elis return to the road after playing their first home game in 33 days last Friday against Brown. In that game, Yale rode a strong defensive effort to hold Brown to 26.9 percent in shooting and force 25 Brown turnovers, defeating the Bears handily.

The Quakers enter this weekend on a five-game losing streak, including a 70-39 loss to Princeton in their first and only Ivy League game this season. Last year, the Bulldogs and Quakers split their season series. Penn leads the all-time series between the two teams, 33-31.

Princeton enters the first full weekend of Ivy League play on an eight-game winning streak. The Tigers, who boasts three players in the top 10 in Ivy League scoring, was tabbed by the coaches in preseason to finish third in the Ivy League after Dartmouth and Harvard. The Elis and Tigers also split their season series last year, and Princeton leads the all-time series with Yale 41-30.

Guard Megan Vasquez ’13 has been a steady contributor in her rookie season, leading the Bulldogs in scoring with 11.3 points per game. Vasquez earned Ivy League Rookie of the Week honors for the second time this week after averaging 13.5 points and 8.5 rebounds against Bryant and Brown.

Forward Michelle Cashen ’12, an All-Ivy Rookie Team selection last season, is Yale’s top rebounder with 7.4 rebounds per game and also averages 8.2 points per game.

Forward Melissa Colborne ’10, two-time All-Ivy League honoree and former Ivy League Rookie of the Year, has managed Yale’s offense this season with 8.6 points per game. Colborne currently ranks seventh in Yale history with 1,309 career points.

The Elis know they have their work cut out for them, especially against a Tiger team with just two losses this season.

“Everyone will have to play their best,” Cashen said.