Two men were shot outside Alpha Delta Pizza on Dec. 27. The victims were not able to identify the shooter, and their injuries were not life-threatening.

As a result, Dwight District Manager Lt. Ray Hassett has asked both Alpha Delta Pizza and Brick Oven Pizza to close early at 1 a.m. for the next month. But Wenzel fans fear not: Alpha Delta will still deliver until 3 a.m.

A burst radiator pipe in Davenport damaged two suites over break. Nine students have been relocated to the Courtyard Marriott until repairs are completed.

Handsome Dan ranked low on a list of top dogs: Yale’s beloved bulldog ranked 58th on the American Kennel Club’s “Top 125 Dogs in Pop Culture” list, published Dec. 22. Superseded by icons like Snoopy, Dan also placed behind Texas A&M’s Reveille and Georgetown’s Jack the Bulldog.

Yale wound up on another list, too. The Los Angeles Times reported last week that Iran’s Ministry of Intelligence and Security has listed Yale University as one of 60 “subversive” international organizations intent on provoking Iranian political discord.

Two months after visiting Yale, cartoonist Kurt Westergaard was attacked at his home in Denmark on the evening of Jan. 1. The attack is the latest of many threats and attempts against the artist’s life since 2005, when his controversial images of the Prophet Muhammed were published.

Ten DKE brothers have been featured in a short film called “Fraternity,” by artist Richard Mosse ART ’08. In the five-minute video, Mosse challenged the men to scream as loudly as they could for as long as they could and captured the contest on film. “The men were happy to participate in the project in exchange for a keg of beer,” Mosse wrote on his Web site.

THIS DAY IN YALE HISTORY

1981 The city investigates Yale’s dining halls, alleging that they were operating without proper licenses.