Parents will not be the only visitors to Yale’s campus this weekend.

The Dartmouth men’s soccer team will come to Reese Stadium Saturday to take on the Bulldogs for both teams’ second Ivy League match of the season.

Yale (3–4–2, 0–1 Ivy) is hoping to build on its momentum from last game. After three straight losses, the Elis pulled off a thrilling 2–1 victory over Boston College Tuesday thanks to forward Aden Farina-Henry’s ’11 first goal of the season in the 81st minute.

But beating Dartmouth (6–2–1, 1–0) — or even scoring a goal — will not be an easy task. The Big Green dominated Yale in recent years, shutting out the Elis in every matchup since 2003. Last year, Yale fell 1–0, suffering the same score as in 2004, 2005 and 2006.

To add insult to injury, Dartmouth has gotten off to a scorching start so far this season. The Big Green are averaging almost two-and-a-half goals per game, 11th highest in Division 1. Dartmouth is ranked 24th nationally and is led by the Ivy League’s leading scorer Daniel Keat, who leads the league with seven goals and 18 points.

If they hope to contain Dartmouth’s offensive prowess, the Elis will have to hope for another strong performance from goalkeeper Travis Chulick ’10, who boasts a .756 save percentage and 1.21 goals-against average in this young season.

Chulick said he thinks the Bulldogs are well positioned going into the match.

“They’re definitely a good team. They’ve had a couple good results, so it’ll definitely be a good match,” Chulick said. “But our most recent performance was probably our best top to bottom. Our guys are starting to come together as a team. I have a good feeling about the direction we’re headed, and hopefully we can prove me right on Saturday.”

The match will start at 4:30 p.m.