After a rough 1-2 start to the season, the women’s lacrosse team is looking to get its season back on track with five games over spring break.

That will be easier said than done, as the Bulldogs (1-2, 0-0 Ivy) will have to face three ranked teams, including No. 5 Penn (2-0, 0-0 Ivy) , No. 10 Boston University (2-1) and No. 15 Dartmouth (2-0, 0-0) . But the Elis’ first two games will be against Stony Brook (1-4) and Massachusetts (2-3).

In their first game, against Stony Brook on Saturday at 2 p.m., the Bulldogs will be on the road for the fourth time in a row. After that, the Elis will finally return to Reese Stadium for their season opener against Massachusetts. Last year, the Bulldogs handily defeated the Minutemen, 10-3.

But then the true test for the Bulldogs begins: three ranked teams, two of which are Ivy League opponents.

The Elis will first travel to the City of Brotherly Love to face off against a bitter rival. Penn, last year’s NCAA Tournament runner-up, sits in the top five of the rankings and is undefeated so far this season. The Quakers defeated the Bulldogs 10-4 last year.

Boston University will be next on deck next. The Terriers round out the top 10, and might have a slight advantage over the Elis. BU topped the Bulldogs 10-7 last season.

Finally, Yale will host Dartmouth to finish their spring break. Last year, the two teams went into overtime, in which the Elis finally overcame the Big Green 9-8.

But the Bulldogs see the break as more than an opportunity to play a few games. It will also give them a chance to settle into their new offense under new head coach Anne Phillips.

“We finally have a lot of time to work together,” Phillips said. “Hopefully we can come along and really see how much progress we can make.”