This article has been corrected. You may view this article’s correction here.

Locked out. Yale College Dean Mary Miller is apparently having trouble with her ID. She was locked out of Silliman on Monday and was overheard complaining that last week she was locked of JE, too.

Chasing transparency. The Yale College Council released the inaugural issue of its bi-weekly newsletter, The Chaser, on Monday. Note to Libras: “You’ll be making GREAT impressions in the coming weeks! Your charm is on fire!”

If Google says it, it must be true. When Googling Mory’s, the blurb for Mory’s Web site reads: “Session lost or expired.” The actual Web site is up and running, but perhaps Google’s information is more accurate.

The Yale Center for British Art announced that it will hold focus group discussions next Thursday for sophomores, juniors, seniors, and second-year or later grad students. The study seeks to investigate students’ “opinions of museums and the Center to better serve your interests.” Students will be compensated $50 for two hours of their time and will receive a dinner of pizza and salad.

According to an e-mail sent to the “Green Moose” from Stiles’ STEP coordinators, Calhoun is in first place in Project Lux, the intramural energy competition. But Stilesians “have until Spring Break to snatch the Green Cup … aka eternal glory.”

Not your normal fellowship. Fraternity Sigma Phi Epsilon is offering $3,000 fellowships for independent research or launching a new business. For more information, visit

www.sigepyale.com.

Cha-ching. The stimulus bill to be signed into law today by President Barack Obama provides for tax rebates of 6.2 percent of earned income up to $400. Students earning $2,500 annually can expect rebates of $155 this year.

The Model UN team at Yale won this weekend’s Harvard National Model UN Conference, earning the rank of the top Model UN team in the country.

Animal spirits? Economics professor Robert Shiller’s new book, “Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism” goes on sale tomorrow.

Happy birthday! Love, our wallets. Today is the 17th anniversary of the opening of Foxwoods Resort Casino in Ledyard, Conn.

This day in Yale history

1969 Five hundred women had sent in preliminary transfer applications. Coeducation Planning Committee Chairwoman Elga Wasserman said the University hoped to enroll at least 1,500 female undergraduates, though that number could be adjusted.

Submit ideas to Cross Campus
crosscampus@yaledailynews.com