Hot off a three-game win streak, the men’s hockey team will look to keep its momentum going in a pair of non-conference games this weekend and one more over Thanksgiving break.

The Bulldogs (4-1, 2-1 ECAC) welcome the University of Alabama-Huntsville (1-4-1) to Ingalls Rink for games on Friday and Saturday. Both contests begin at 7 p.m.

The two teams have only played each other three times in the history of their programs, with the Chargers having won twice. The Chargers defeated the Elis in New Haven 5-2 in 2004, while both teams split 3-2 contests last year at UAH.

Center Mark Arcobello ’10 has been leading the Elis on offense as of late. His three goals and one assist last week put him on the ECAC honor roll.

All three Yale goaltenders, meanwhile, have seen time in net this season. Alec Richards ’09 has three of the team’s four wins, while Ryan Rondeau ’11 notched the victory at UConn, and Billy Blase ’10 was in the net for the team’s close 3-2 overtime loss against St. Lawrence.

With up to five freshmen on the ice at once sometimes, it is clear that the Bulldogs are a young team. But this does not mean lack experience, left winger Denny Kearney ’11 said.

“I think it is a young team, but a lot of our young players have a lot of experience,” Kearney said. “Sophomore and juniors have played tons of the games, and the freshman have all stepped in and contributed right away.”

Alabama-Huntsville lost their last game at home 2-1 in overtime against a Minnesota school, Bemidji State University, on Nov. 8. Whether the Chargers will be rusty or energized following their two-week break remains to be seen.

Just a few days after their weekend matches against Alabama-Huntsville, Yale will travel to Providence, R.I. on Nov. 25 to face Brown for the third time. The first match-up was a showcase during Yale’s opening weekend and the second was Nov. 15, when the Bulldogs shut out the Bears 3-0.