Twenty-six touchdowns? The Harvard Hooligans, a comedy troupe up in Cambridge, yesterday posted a tongue-in-cheek YouTube video depicting their fellow Cantabs’ enthusiasm for The Game. “We’re going to score 26 touchdowns … because your defense sucks! They can’t stop anybody!” the Hooligan raged.

Students hoping to cheer on Yale’s defense (and offense) at The Game may want to buy their tickets as soon as possible. According to a clerk at the Yale Athletics Ticket Office, tickets assigned for seating in the Yale student section are rapidly running out — and if the sale pace keeps up, tickets could be gone by late afternoon today.

Cheap lunch at Mory’s. The famed Yale institution will support participants in YHHAP’s annual fast today by offering a prix-fixe lunch for $10 between 11:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. The price covers a two-course selection from Mory’s daily menu, which includes classic favorites such as welsh rarebits and baker’s soup, as well as contemporary additions, such as baja quesadillas and honey chipotle wings. The dress code is waived for the afternoon, and students need not be Mory’s members to enjoy the deal.

Six intrepid Stilesians decided to pitch a tent and camp out in the Ezra Stiles courtyard Tuesday night after reading a sign affixed to the tent asking, “Have you ever slept outside in 15-degree weather?” The tents were set up to raise awareness about the YHHAP fast set to take place today.

A car hit a pedestrian in front of Payne Whitney Gym yesterday afternoon. The incident, which is currently under investigation, marks the second time in the last two weeks in which a pedestrian was struck by a car on Yale’s campus.

Science writer Kenneth Chang from The New York Times gave a Pierson College Master’s Tea yesterday on the topic, “All the News that’s Fit to Web: Working at a Newspaper in the Post-Paper Age.” Despite The New York Times’ plunging stock price, Chang insisted that the paper “is not General Motors,” and that it could benefit from looking at the iTunes business model as a way of turning a profit. Pierson Master Harvey Goldblatt seemed skeptical of this claim, and worriedly commented on his daughter’s application to Columbia’s Graduate School of Journalism.

This day in Yale history

1947 Yalies seeking revenge on a Harvard prank descended upon Cambridge to “paint the town blue.” The intrepid Elis painted Y’s on the large double doors of the landmark Lampoon and Hasty Pudding buildings. Ultimately, their efforts were thwarted by Harvard police protecting the John Harvard statue. The day before, Cantabs had rappelled down to a cliff of East Rock to paint a 12-foot H on its rock face.

Submit ideas to Cross Campus

crosscampus@yaledailynews.com