After last week’s pair of victories over Cornell and Columbia, the Bulldogs are back on the road this weekend to take on Harvard and Dartmouth for the second time this year.

Earlier this season, the Elis (13-4, 7-1 Ivy) hosted the Cantabs (8-12, 3-5) in the John J. Lee Amphitheater for the 30th-anniversary celebration of Yale volleyball. In that match, the Bulldogs jumped to an early two-set lead before relinquishing their grip over the Crimson. Harvard fought back and pushed the game to five sets before losing to the Elis.

This Friday, the Cantabs will host the Bulldogs in Cambridge, Mass. The Crimson returns home after a pair of losses on the road last weekend to Princeton and Penn. Harvard was swept in both of those matches.

The Bulldogs have not shared the same misfortune. Heading into this weekend, the Elis are currently the top team in the Ivy League. And while Yale has stayed at the top of the pack for the entire season, this is the first weekend that it has sole ownership of first place.

But the Bulldogs are followed closely by tough competition. Princeton (12-3, 6-1), the defending Ivy League champion, has lost only one Ivy match this season and is one win behind the Bulldogs.

“Nobody is first until the end,” head coach Erin Appleman said. “We’re just focused on improving everyday for the rest of the season.”

The Elis will stay on the road on Saturday when they take on Dartmouth (7-12, 2-6). The Big Green is currently in seventh place in the Ivy League. The Bulldogs swept Dartmouth in their last meeting on Oct. 10.