Momentum helped the Bulldogs (10-8, 0-0 Ivy) win their last two games against Army on Wednesday, and they’re hoping the momentum will continue as they head into Ivy League play tomorrow.

The Bulldogs will be playing a pair of doubleheaders this weekend — against Penn (11-7) on Saturday and Columbia (9-13) on Sunday.

Pitching has been a strong note for the Bulldogs of late: Three pitchers have ERAs below 2.00, with Kayla Kuretich ’10 leading the team with a 0.89.

The team had been struggling offensively but managed to put together three separate strings of hits and produce runs Wednesday. Just a few days before, the team struggled against Siena’s lefty pitcher, scoring only one run in two games. Trouble may come again in the form of the Quakers’ Jessie Lupardus, also a lefty pitcher.

All three teams are coming in with a mixed bag of results from the Rebel Games in Florida over spring break. But the Bulldogs can take confidence from the fact that Columbia lost to Army, whom the Bulldogs most recently conquered with a 5-4 victory and an 11-3 rout. Penn will be going into the weekend carrying a three-game losing streak.

Competition on the road will begin at 12:30 on Saturday against the Quakers and will continue Sunday as the Bulldogs face the Lions at Columbia.