Killer P’s or not, the men’s basketball team is ready for a big Ivy League road trip.

“Coming off the two wins this past weekend, we are feeling very confident,” center Matt Kyle ’08 said. “I think the team is coming into its own now — it will be hard to beat us if we continue to play this way.”

The Bulldogs (9-11, 3-3 Ivy) have two conference victories under their belt and are looking to face the anemic Princeton Tigers (5-15, 2-3) and a decent Penn squad (8-14, 3-2) with arguably the best home court in the Ivy League.

At Princeton on Friday night, the Elis will face a team with the best scoring defense in the Ancient Eight, conceding just 63 points per game. The Tigers, however, do not rack up many points and rely on their accurate free-throw shooters.

The Bulldogs have not taken a game from the Quakers at the Palestra since 1997. Penn, last year’s Ivy champions, has taken a hit this year after losing four starters. But the squad is similar to the Elis in that it boasts a pair of consistent shooters in Brian Grandieri and Tyler Bernardini. Penn concedes the most points per game (76.4) in the conference.

“Going down to Penn and playing at the Palestra is always a great time,” Kyle said. “Their crowd is, dare I say, usually better than ours, so it’s always fun playing there.”