Nelson Hand Injury

After drawing a foul on an attempted dunk, Paul Nelson shot one free throw but wasn’t allowed to shoot the second. The referees forced him to leave the game due to some kind of hand injury. It didn’t look like he wanted to leave the game though . Unless there was blood, I don’t see why he would be forced to be replaced. It worked out for the Bulldogs anyways. Zampier came in and sanked the free throw to put Yale within 3.

• dalet5770

Nice editorial comment to finish that article with wonder. I would have to sy it sounds pretty sarcastic for a border

• dalet5770

I know its kind of off topic, But not really when we focus on women’s issues. Breast cancer affects us all psychologically spiritually and physically. It seems to me not enough is being done in the way of convincing survivors and those who love them that reconstruction is essential for well being. If Roger Ebert can get his jaw reconstructed and have a voice made up of clips of his spoken word. If women want to shed the notion of being a beast of burden wouldn’t it be a women her family and our doctors prerogative to see that that happens and lets make insurance companies incentivize that a healthy look has dividends. My family member has shown me her disfigurement and it is an image I struggle with every day no matter how many mastectomy bras I help her pick out. Even a natural prosthesis would be a very healthy start for her to heal. I mean if we can have our pets neutered and then purchase a prosthesis to help them cope with that – we sure should be able to do it for women and those who love them.

• dalet5770

We at Yale continue to feature women – at a men’s college how quasi -! are we to believe these lesbian baths are shrouded in Burqa’s