A plea hearing for Calhoun College student David Light ’09 — who was arrested in July on several dozen weapons-related charges — originally scheduled for today has been postponed until Dec. 13, Light’s attorney William Dow III ’63 said Monday.

Although a clerk at the New Haven Superior Court said Monday that Light’s hearing is still scheduled for Tuesday, but Dow said the hearing was moved because of a scheduling conflict.

The move marks the third time a Light court appearance has been rescheduled.

Light was arrested over the summer after Yale Police Department officers searched his room at the former Beta Theta Pi fraternity house at 36 Lynwood Place and found bomb-making materials, several firearms and a stock of ammunition.

The arrest came a week after Light allegedly fired a handgun into the ceiling of the common room at the Beta house. When asked about the gun by a visitor, Light said the gun was loaded with blanks, a visitor to the fraternity reported to police.

“Why don’t I point it at your head to find out?” Light said, according to an eyewitness.

Police found an AK-47, an AR-15 assault rifle, a Russian M-91 infantry rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and several pistols in Light’s bedroom. They also found a stash of chemicals and materials used to make bombs.

The charges against Light include two counts of illegal possession of assault rifles, 23 counts of possession of armor-piercing ammunition, 13 counts of reckless endangerment in the first degree and one count of criminal attempt to commit the manufacture of bombs.

Light is under emergency suspension from Yale pending action by the Executive Committee, Yale College’s highest disciplinary body, University spokesman Tom Conroy previously told the News.