The Bulldogs were tabbed to finish fourth behind St. Lawrence, Dartmouth and Harvard in the 2005-06 ECACHL preseason coaches poll, released yesterday.

“We have a lot to live up to this year,” forward Sheila Zingler ’07 said. “It goes to show that we are going to make a good, outstanding impression on the ECAC and they will finally take us seriously.”

St. Lawrence, which received eight of the 11 first-place votes, was picked to win the conference. The second-ranked Big Green earned one first-place vote while third-ranked Harvard earned two.

Goaltender Sarah Love ’06, who finished the 2004-05 season with a 2.65 GAA and .907 save percentage, was selected to the preseason All-ECACHL team. She is joined by St. Lawrence forward Emilie Berlinguette, Dartmouth forward Tiffany Hagge, Princeton forward Liz Keady, St. Lawrence defender Annie Guay and Brown defender Myria Heinhuis.

In the 2005-06 preseason media poll, the Bulldogs were ranked sixth. Harvard was selected first ahead of St. Lawrence, Dartmouth, Brown, Princeton and Yale. Cornell was picked to finish 10th.

The Elis, which open their season against Quinnipiac at Ingalls Rink Oct. 28, are coming off a record-setting campaign, in which they won a program-high 16 wins and notched their first postseason victory en route to an ECACHL semifinal appearance.

YALE DAILY NEWS