Last Friday around 9:30 p.m., a woman went into University Health Services and reported that she was injured by her husband in an argument that turned physical, Yale Police Lt. Michael Patten said.

The altercation took place in an apartment at 100 York St.

Chun-Cheng Kuo, a graduate student at the School of Architecture, was arrested for assault in the second degree, police said.

Attempted identity theft at Saybrook College

This past Tuesday around 10 p.m., an attempted identity theft was reported to police, Patten said.

Police said an attempt at identity theft was reported from the Saybrook College Master’s House after someone tried to open a charge account using someone else’s name.

The attempt was thwarted after a call was made to confirm the identity of the person who had opened the account, Patten said.

No arrests were made.

Kung-Fu fighting

Monday around 12:30 p.m., police responded to a breach of peace reported at the corner of Broadway and Tower Parkway, Patten said.

Two men were walking down the sidewalk when a man got in their way and obstructed their path, police said. Aaron Strong, 23, of New Haven, said he knew kung-fu, and chased the two men after they passed him, Patten said.

Strong gave no reason for his actions, police said.

Strong was arrested for breach of peace in the second degree.

Trespassing in Cross-Campus Library

Monday around 11:15 a.m., police responded to a report of trespassing in a Cross Campus Library computer room, Patten said.

Police said that library personnel noticed a 15 year-old boy hanging around the library and reported to police that they believed he should be in school.

No arrests were made.

Motor vehicle marijuana

Tuesday around 7:30 p.m., police found marijuana after pulling over a car at the corner of Washington Avenue and Cedar Street about a block south of the School of Medicine, Patten said.

Police approached the car and asked the driver, Carlton Watts, 22, of New Haven, to open his window, police said.

“A blast of marijuana smoke hit them in the face,” Patten said.

An officer then asked the driver if he had marijuana. The driver responded that he did have marijuana in his jacket in the back seat of his car, police said.

Watts was arrested for possession of less than four ounces of marijuana and for driving with a suspended license.

Chapel Street disturbance

Tuesday evening police responded to a breach of peace reported at 1182 Chapel Street on the sidewalk in front of the Chapel Mini Mart.

Police said Derrick Edwards, 41, of New Haven, was panhandling and blocking people from entering the store.

Patten said Edwards was issued an infraction for creating a public disturbance.

Locker room theft

Monday afternoon, a wallet was discovered missing from a women’s locker room located in the kitchen shared by Morse College and Ezra Stiles College, police said.

Patten said a dining hall employee left a wallet in the locker room around 7:30 a.m. and discovered it was missing from the locker room at around 3:30 p.m.

The next day, the employee reported the wallet stolen, Patten said.

No arrests were made.