Whether you’re stressed about the imminent end of your time at Yale or looking for a tantalizing summer experience, help is on the way.

Undergraduate Career Services is gearing up for the six fairs it will host this fall. UCS has added a graduate school fair and a health professions fair to last year’s offerings, which included a nonprofit fair, a law school fair, an international fair and the general career fair.

Philip Jones, the director of UCS, said he is hoping for a high turnout at the events, which drew full crowds last year.

Jones said each event will each have about 50 organizations in attendance. The first event will be the law school fair on Sept. 26, followed by the general career fair the next day. Among the employers who will have representatives at the career fair are Microsoft, Citigroup, General Mills and the Central Intelligence Agency.

Joel Flaxman ’03 said he has not attended the fairs in previous years, but plans to go now that he is a senior. Flaxman said it is common sense to make the effort.

“It’s simple,” he said. “There are companies there offering jobs, and I want a job.”

Two weeks later, UCS will play host to the health professions fair on Thursday Oct. 10 and will hold the nonprofit fair in conjunction with Dwight Hall on Friday. Among the organizations at the nonprofit fair will be Americorps, the Fresh Air Fund and the New York City Teaching Fellows.

Jones said part of the vision for the health professions fair was to bring in diverse health sectors.

“We have a lot of the top medical schools,” Jones said. “But we’ve also broadened the appeal of it [by including] physical therapy, public health, dentistry and veterinary.”

Karlyn Martin ’04, who is a pre-med, said she thinks widening the scope of the health professions fair beyond the traditional medical schools will provide a service that is currently lacking.

“UCS does focus on general pre-med,” Martin said. “Students are interested in a wide variety of fields and this gives them the opportunity to see [various ones.]”

The last pair of fairs will be the new graduate school fair and the international fair.

“The graduate school fair was very slow to get going,” Jones said. “[But] every day we’re adding people. — At the moment we’re looking at close to 50, but by the date that one happens, it will be a number more than that.”

So far confirmed for the graduate school fair are four Harvard departments, including the business school and the education school; four schools from New York University; the Columbia journalism school; and a number of art schools.

The international fair will include about 40 study abroad programs and foreign universities, and 10 to 12 international organizations that may have internship or job opportunities abroad. Part of the international fair may also cater to those interested in graduate study.

“The Australian National University of Glasgow [for example], these places aren’t only able to talk about study abroad at [the] undergraduate level, they can talk to people about getting into graduate programs as well,” said Karyn Jones, the associate director of International Education and Fellowship Programs.

Nick Evans ’05 said he is interested in attending the international fair, as well as UCS’s workshop on how to make the most of the fairs, which will be offered next week.

“I was thinking of going abroad next year and I don’t really know anything about it, so I figured that would be the place to be,” Evans said.